30 March 2011

Pittsburgh, PA. Green Meteor Fireball 30MAR2011

Pittsburgh, PA. Green Meteor Fireball 1 am 30MAR2011
I live in Pittsburgh,Pa. I just saw what I believe is a green shooting star falling directing downward from the sky torward the ground. Lasted about 3 seconds and had no sound. It came from the south and wasn't very far up in the sky. Happend on march 30th, 2011 around 1 am. It honestly freaked me out. Could you explain what this might be? - Sharon

Sharon you most likely saw a green fireball!  Congrats!


If anyone else saw this please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com


Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was walking on butler street in lawrenceville on 40th heading towards the city saw it over towards arsenal park between 40th and 37th green ball flash ..cool . my contact info mowry1968@hotmail.com