11 May 2011

Buenos Aires, Argentina Green Meteor 10MAY2011

Buenos Aires, Argentina Green Meteor 23:00 10MAY2011 
Green meteor in Buenos Aires!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at 23 pm local time, approximately (2:00 a.m. May 11 greendwich)It started as a blue ball, very bright, and became green. It took about 3 or 4 seconds to fall once the houses in my neighborhood they covered my vision. I never saw anything like it. It was amazing! Greetings from the southern cone! Please let me get information if you know something about.



Please help out with information.
Anyone with a report of these events please let me know.  Your Location (town,city), time, Start and Stop location in sky, Direction of movement, Brightness (venus, moon, Sun), color, sounds?  Thank you!  LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow that is an event! I´m always interested in things like this and I´m glad now I´ve found a blog that talks about it. I´ve heard meteors are and often sight in Argentina. I have a friend who travelled there just to study them. He stayed in one of those Buenos Aires apartments next to the planetarium ( a cool place of observation and research of astronomy but also open to the public with several screen shows).
It is worth seeing it!
Kim