12 November 2011

Belgium Meteor 12NOV2011

Belgium Meteor 8:33 pm Local 12NOV2011
I'm from Belgium (Europe) and i'm pretty sure that i saw a meteorite in the sky, i was just leaving my house. I'm not sure because it was the first time in my life that i saw a thing like that.
It was the 12 November 2011 at 8:33 PM, it was huge, the head was burning and was follow by a blue queue. (Sorry for my english, french is my language).
I found your website and i discover that others people had the same. So i would like to know if you have other story for the same region of the world at the same time ? please.-Damien  
Thank you Damien!

Other Reports?
Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 The Year of Meteors!